Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs)
MOU Between ICBA, Dubai and KP-BOIT
- On invitation of KP-BOIT, scientists (Horticulture & Climate) from International Center for Biosaline Agriculture (ICBA), Dubai UAE visited Khyber Pakhtukhwa from 27th to 30th March, 2018.
- The scientist of ICBA had detailed meetings with Agriculture Department, Environment Department, Agriculture University and also visited Agriculture Research Institute Tarnab.
- Coordination amongst KP-BOIT, Agriculture Department, Environment Department and International Center for Biosaline Agriculture finally resulted in signing MOU for co-operation in the area of agriculture and environment between KP-BOIT and ICBA on 25th May, 2018 at ICBA, Center Dubai.
- In pursuance of the MoU, KP-BOIT is in follow-up with concerned Departments including Agriculture Research to facilitate knowledge sharing and research findings in the field of Agriculture.
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between China Railways Bureau 17th Group / Silk Route Connectivity and Water & Sanitation Services Company Mardan
- In pursuance of efforts of KP-BOIT, a MOU has been signed between China Railway Bureau 17th Group / Silk Route Connectivity (CR 17/SRC JV) and Water & Sanitation Services Company Mardan (WSSCM) on 11th May, 2018 at Chief Minister’s House Peshawar.
- Both parties have agreed to work in the field of Waste Management / Waste to Energy with modern techniques, disposal of Municipal Waste with Eco – friendly solutions and Power Generation from Municipal Waste.
- MOU duly signed has been referred to the Administration Department for placement before the Provincial Cabinet for approval.
Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Development of Chashma Right Bank Canal (Uplift / Gravity).
- KP-BOIT’s efforts resulted in signing of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for Development of Chashma Right Bank Canal (Uplift / Gravity) by Gezhouba Group International Engineering Co Ltd, A State Owned Chinese Company with Irrigation Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa on 16th November, 2017 at Chief Minister’s Secretariat Peshawar.
- Technical Team of M/S Gezhouba Group International Engineering Co, Ltd has visited the site in May, 2018 and Irrigation Department has furnished relevant documents to the Firm. M/S Ghezouba is trying to get the Project included in CPEC Portfolio.